German design company Biegert & Funk presents Qlocktwo®: the world‘s first wristwatch that displays the time in words. The high-grade mechanics behind the seemingly simple watch face were developed in conjunction with German car manufacturers. An oscillator, more precise than quartz, keeps the time and transmits it to a chip responsible for lighting up the letters. This specialised English version is made from brushed black steel met with a elegant leather strap that exudes sophistication. The design allows the watch to make a swift transition from business appointments to social events.
• Case 39mm/1.54" x 39mm/1.54"
• Adjustable strap length
• Strap width 24mm/0.94"
• DLC black brushed stainless steel case
• Milanaise strap
• Displays time in English words by the push of a button
• Displays calendar day, seconds and energy reserve by the multiple pushes of a button
• Adjustable safety-pin buckle fastening
• Water resistant 5 ATM
• LED technology
• Battery changeable
• Battery life span: depending on usage, 1 year on average
• Made in Germany
• Covered by an international warranty against any defect in manufacturing, valid for two years from the date of purchase
• To activate the warranty on your watch, please call our customer service team
• Comes in a protective designer packagingProduct Code: 212958770
Free for orders above 500 SAR 50 SAR for orders below 500 SAR