Palmer//Harding is renowned for an experimental aesthetic - a brand signature used to deconstruct and reiterate the classic shirt silhouette. It's expertly cut from soft cotton with a button-down front and is finished with an asymmetrical ruffled hemline. Team the stripes with stone-washed jeans and block-heel mules for off-duty outings.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Designed for a loose fit
• Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 85cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing a UK size 8
• Point collar
• Long sleeves; fold buttoned cuffs
• Centre-front button fastening
• Asymmetrical ruffled hemline
• 100% cotton
• 40-degree machine wash
• Designer colour: Berry Satin StripeProduct Code: 212669572
Referred to as “the shirt boys,” Levi Palmer and Matthew Harding graduated Central Saint Martens and launched Palmer // Harding in 2012, a designer brand focusing on the shirt. Through innovative pattern cutting and draping techniques, their expertly crafted pieces blur the line between wardrobe essential and modern statement.
Free for orders above 500 SAR 50 SAR for orders below 500 SAR
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions