This luxurious, creamy formula with shea and jojoba butters and sweet almond oil is blended with ground luffa fruit to exfoliate body skin without drying. With the addition of pure honey and soy milk protein, the body polish nurtures skin, leaving it comfortably soft, smooth, and primed for moisturisation.
• Honey: the nectar produced in flowers and then collected and stored by bees. It is composed of a variety of sugars, wax, and other substances, including citric, malic, formic, and lactic acids; beta carotene; enzymes; amino acids and vitamins. It is used as an emollient in skin care and creates a watertight film, allowing skin to rehydrate itself. Moisturizing, softening, sweet and fragrant.
• Jojoba Oil: extracted from the beanlike seeds of the desert shrub Simondsia Chinensis and has been traditionally used by both Mexicans and Native Americans for skin care purpose. It reduces transepidermal water loss without completely blocking the transportation of water vapor and gasses, providing suppleness and softness. It is nurturing for the skin and helps to restore skin's natural lipid barrier.
• Shea Butter: the natural fat obtained from the fruit of the African Karate tree and is widely used in lotions and cleansing products for its hydrating properties. Protects skin from dehydration, restores skin's suppleness and improves the appearance of dry skin.
• With Luffa Fruit and Jojoba Butter
• Exfoliates body skin without drying
How to Apply:
• Wet skin in the shower. Apply a small amount to the area to be exfoliated and gently massage in upward, circular motions. Rinse or remove with a wash cloth. For optimal skin hydration, after shower pat skin dry and immediately apply the Kiehl's Creme de C
American cosmetics brand Kiehl's begun life as a single pharmacy in Manhattan at Third Avenue and East 13th Street in 1851. Today, exploring unique natural ingredient solutions to personalise your targeted skin, hair, and body care routine, their lauded products guarantee a healthy, nourished feeling from head to toe.
Free for orders above 500 SAR 50 SAR for orders below 500 SAR
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions