Kiehl's chemists developed this extraordinary, multi-purpose toner in 1964 and its popularity took off forty years later - the brand attribute this not only to its superior quality, but also its versatility. Those with oilier skin types find it especially helpful, employing it as an all-over toner.
• Camphor: naturally derived from an eastern evergreen tree. It can give a cooling effect to the skin and is an effective treatment for oily skin.
• Menthol: a natural cooling agent, containing 50% peppermint or other mint oils, or made synthetically by hydrogenation of thymol. It is used in skin care to give a cooling effect to skin.
• Sodium PCA: a naturally occurring humectant in the skin, partly responsible for the skin's moisture-binding capacity. It is derived from amino acids and is highly water absorbing. Due to its moisture-binding ability, it is a high performance humectant which increases the skin's softness when added to products.
• Formula created in 1964
• Spot treatment for oily, blemish -prone areas
How to apply:
• Moisten a sterile cotton pad with toner, and apply to skin in areas where needed, avoiding the immediate eye area. Before applying, we recommend patch-testing a small amount of any cosmetic product on the inside skin of the wrist area
American cosmetics brand Kiehl's begun life as a single pharmacy in Manhattan at Third Avenue and East 13th Street in 1851. Today, exploring unique natural ingredient solutions to personalise your targeted skin, hair, and body care routine, their lauded products guarantee a healthy, nourished feeling from head to toe.
Free for orders above 500 SAR 50 SAR for orders below 500 SAR
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions