Gucci’s Cruise 2019 collection incorporates original design elements by highlighting the House's defining codes, as seen in the GG Motif Sweater. First introduced in the 1970s, the GG pattern has become synonymous with the luxe brand’s identity and is showcased here in gold lurex against contrasting a black wool base. Complete the logo-centric aesthetic by pairing with GG motif pants from the collection or opt for neutral-toned tailored separates for a more balanced approach.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Designed for a relaxed fit
• Mid-weight, stretchy knit
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 81cm, Waist 62cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing a size Small
• Short sleeves
• GG pattern in lurex
• Gold-tone lurex rib-knit trim
• Slip-over style
• 74% wool, 13% metallised fibre, 13% polyamide
• Dry clean only
• BlackProduct Code: 212610636
Eclectic, colourful and bold, creative director Alessandro Michele is taking the Gucci girl into a century hopping world of modern of luxury. Where a tie-neck blouse or heavily embellished dress has become just as recognisable as a pair of Princetown leather slippers or GG Marmont bag.
Free for orders above 500 SAR 50 SAR for orders below 500 SAR
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions