In partnership with the World Food Programme, Balenciaga delivers this expertly crafted cap as a tool to drive positive change in the world. The cotton construction features a curved brim and a Velcro back strap, with contrasting logos at the front and 'saving lives, changing lives' embroidered at one side. A percentage of sales earned from this capsule will be donated to the WFP.
• One size fits most
• Circumference: 23" / 58.4cm
• Six-panel construction
• Curved visor
• Button on top; embroidered eyelets
• Embroidered Balenciaga Supports World Food Programme logo
• 'Saving Lives Changing Lives' printed on side
• Adjustable velcro strap closure
• 100% cotton
• Spot clean
• BlackProduct Code: 212402010
Founded by Cristobal Balenciaga in 1917, the house of Balenciaga is a worldwide leader in major fashion trends due to its creativity, masterful cuts and exquisite techniques. Since October 2015, Demna Gvasalia, appointed artistic director of Balenciaga's collections, continues to uphold the vision of the house.
Free for orders above 500 SAR 50 SAR for orders below 500 SAR
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions