This Intensive Dark Spot Corrector from Sisley targets the size and intensity of all dark spots, which are irrespective of age and skin tone. It contains high-performance active ingredients and promotes an even complexion.
• Stabilized Vitamin C: inhibits the synthesis of melanin in the melanocytes* and lightens melanin pigments that have already formed*
• Hexylresorcinol: a powerful melanin synthesis inhibitor, boosts the effectiveness of the vitamin C*
• Modified Rhubarb Extract: limits the transfer of melanin** to keratinocytes
• Extract of Barbary Fig Blossom: stimulates the natural exfoliation process of the epidermis
• Salicylic acid: exfoliates and soothes
• Natural Alpha-bisabolol: soothes
• Vitamin E acetate: anti-free radicals
• Plant glycerin: moisturises
• Sunflower oil: nourishes and comforts skin
• Sage, Lavender and Marjoram (essential oils): naturally perfume
How to use:
• Apply locally on dark spots on the face, neck, décolleté or hands. Morning and evening. Apply after cleansing and before daily skin care. 1. Gently squeeze the base under the roll-on tip to release the equivalent of 2 drops of the product. 2. Apply directly to all the dark spots to be treated. 3. Massage with the roll-on tip and finish the application with fingertip.
Sisley was launched in 1976 by Hubert and Isabelle d'Ornano, with the idea to rely on technological advancements to use the best aspects of plants and essential oils. Active ingredients and extensive research are at the heart of their cult-favourite skincare, makeup, and perfume lines.
Free for orders above 500 SAR 50 SAR for orders below 500 SAR
Subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns and Exchanges section, we offer a “no questions asked" free returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us for any reason up to 30 days from delivery of your Order, free of charge. Non-Returnable Items - Please note that the following items cannot be returned: beauty, grooming, underwear, earrings, candles, face masks and vintage pieces.More about returns