Look to Gucci's Le Marché des Merveilles luxurious timepiece to offer a unique update to contemporary day looks. The striking design features a Bengal Tiger motif depicted though embroidery along the Web stripe, fixed on a gold-tone dial upon a brown leather strap. It contains Swiss-made, water-resistant movement for impeccable timekeeping which will endure for many years to come. It will make a statement finishing touch to a graphic T-shirt and pleated skirt for an on-brand look.
This watch measures:
• Adjustable strap measures: 175mm/6.8'' to 217mm/8.5''
• Brown Toscano leather strap with yellow gold-tone PVD ardillon buckle closure
• Round polished yellow gold-tone PVD case
• Green-red-green web nylon dial with embroidered serpent motif
• Swiss made ETA quartz movement
• Water resistance: 5 ATM (160 feet/50 meters)
• Crystal sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating
• Care: store in original packagingProduct Code: 212062004
Eclectic, colourful and bold, creative director Alessandro Michele is taking the Gucci girl into a century hopping world of modern of luxury. Where a tie-neck blouse or heavily embellished dress has become just as recognisable as a pair of Princetown leather slippers or GG Marmont bag.
Free for orders above 500 SAR 50 SAR for orders below 500 SAR
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions