Gucci's interpretation of the pyjama trend is luxurious, staying true to the brand's ethos. This black double-bonded crepe shirt is made in Italy with a contrasting ivory trim across the hemline and welt pockets, accentuated with the label's now iconic bee embellishment. Pair it with relaxed jeans for a twist on daywear.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Designed for a boxy fit, cut to be worn loose
• Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 178cm/ 5'10", Bust 84cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 87cm and is wearing an IT size 40
• Notch lapel
• Long sleeves
• Centre-front button down fastening
• Front patch pocket
• Contrasting gold-tone piping
• 100% silk
• Dry clean only
• BlackProduct Code: 212260944
Eclectic, colourful and bold, creative director Alessandro Michele is taking the Gucci girl into a century hopping world of modern of luxury. Where a tie-neck blouse or heavily embellished dress has become just as recognisable as a pair of Princetown leather slippers or GG Marmont bag.
Free for orders above 500 SAR 50 SAR for orders below 500 SAR