Alice McCall's Moon Talking Gown is a dreamy and romantic maxi-length creation in softly textured square chiffon. Elegantly detailed with ruffles around the round neckline and running vertically down the skirt, the dress has buttons at the front of the bodice and a tie belt to add definition to the waist. For SS19 celebrations and special occasions, accent the feminine styling with dainty jewellery and heels.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Designed to be fitted at the bust, waist and slightly loose at the hips
• Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/ 5'11", Bust 83cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing an AU size 8
• Vertical ruffles along the neckline and skirt
• Cinched waist using a tonal tie-fastening
• Deatchable full-length slip
• Centre-back concealed zip closure
• Centre-front tonal button closure
• 33% silk, 67% rayon, slip: 100% polyester
• Dry clean onlyProduct Code: 212750965
After selling one-off silk pieces at markets in London, Australian designer, Alice McCall launched her namesake label at Sydney Fashion Week in 2004. Today, decorative crochet, ruffles and lace form the girlish, bohemian collection which includes dresses, jumpsuits, evening gowns and more.
Free for orders above 500 SAR 50 SAR for orders below 500 SAR