Acler's Anderson Dress is the result of an extensive design process by co-designers Kathryn Forth and Julia Ritorto. Bringing an expressive feel and organic structure to SS19 resortwear, this piece features a tie neck and long puffed sleeves. The asymmetrical midi-length hemline works beautifully with high stiletto heels.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Midi-length, designed for a relaxed fit, use a belt to cinch in at the waist
• Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model is 180cm/5'11", Bust 83cm, Waist 60cm, Hips 89cm and is wearing an AU size 8
• V-neckline; self fastening ties to the neckline
• Cold-shoulder details
• Long puffed sleeves with gold-tone buttons details
• Elasticated band at the waist; self fastening ties
• All-over dots appliqué
• Pull-on style
• 65% rayon, 35% silk
• Dry clean
• Pink & brownProduct Code: 212875601
Australian designers Kathryn Forth and Julia Ritorto formed Acler in 2015. Their revolutionising design techniques allow them to focus on the tactile roots of the designing process. Combining feminine style with androgynous shapes, each piece is reworked over the course of a year and sculpted into its ultimate form.
Free for orders above 500 SAR 50 SAR for orders below 500 SAR